Monday, March 2, 2009

suntan and smoke

So I knew that old car was a piece of crap. Smoke and everything every time I try to go someplace. Ha. Yeah, like today. I can't believe I missed it. Honestly, I finally have good intentions. And I don't know how to tell her I'm sorry. Maybe I'll just take the bus back before she wakes up and she'll forget her invitation and everything. Well, she might not forget but maybe she will forgive. It's easier to forgive when you don't have to see the face-the face of your most dissapointing child. Man, damn car. You know, I tried so hard. There I was driving those flat grey roads through the country wondering how much longer they would last and feeling all nervous and excited and warm like I finally knew I was doing the right thing. Man, even though I had to scrape the ice from the windshield before I left, the sun now comes through my window and I feel so warm-my skin feels hot like I am getting a tan. And then. Stop. Smoke. And I was stuck. Yeah. I'm taking the bus back. Don't tell her I was here. Can I take a piece of the cake?



Mobile Blogging from here.

No comments: